Ellie's World

...a little place for big thoughts...

Wednesday 12 May 2010

scouseland



Sorry it has been a few days since I wrote a blog, I've not had a great deal to write about. Today I just wanted to tell you about the past few days and update you on my sugar challenge.
I am in the north for 5 weeks for a college block my work send me on so it's pretty dull here (unless you want to know what it's like living with teenage boys - trust me on this, you don't) but when I see my scousefriend Chris this weekend I'll hopefully have much more exciting adventures to tell you about. We might be going to The Krazyhouse this weekend for a Beach themed party (why didn't I pack my bikini when going up north in May? Clearly it would be needed...) and maybe the aquarium during the day since I have the car with me too :o)
On the 28th April I started a No Sugar Challenge (inspired by Zuzana on bodyrock.tv) and now I am on Day 15 of 30 and I feel fine. To be honest, I think if I get to 30 days, I am going to try to keep going and see how long I can last. I am really quite surprised by my own willpower, I would've thought it would be much harder.
Oooh! I just saw the new Gorillaz song and the video has Bruce Willis in: is it just me or does he not just get more attractive as he gets older? I am looking forward to Die Hard 5 :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment