Ellie's World

...a little place for big thoughts...

Monday 17 May 2010

Day 20 and Day 26

(Me and C in the K this weekend)

So I have two counters going at the moment: the No Sugar Challenge counting up (Day 20 of 30 today and the maltesers are in sight) and Day 26 of 30 counting down to finishing the first year of college (a delectable if minscule raise is in sight).
The No Sugar challenge was really difficult at the Aquarium, there were loads of sweets around and it was one of those special occasions where normally you'd be allowed a treat. Then yesterday, mooching around not doing much was another time you fancy a nibble of something just for the taste - but I got through the weekend, eating fruit when I really needed it. My bf sent me a link to an article online about how our sweet tooth is to encourage us to eat fruit for the Vitamin C - it was interesting, I have Vit C tablets and I wonder if this is why I haven't struggled as much as I thought I might.
The countdown to finishing college isn't going badly at all apart from that I am very conscious that I've not really done much work and my team doesn't seem to be doing very well. Each block we have a different team leader and this one I thought would naturally be very good as he commands a lot of respect but he doesn't seem to have taken the role on at all. Perhaps I should pick myself up and get on with study and stop being so lazy!
I think tonight I will make a workout for the boys (all those times seeing me all sweaty and knackered has guilted them) and then go for a run, before my online date with the bf to watch The Mentalist :o) - since we live apart for the next 26 days, we meet for little online dates to watch programmes we watch together, together, cute eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment