Ellie's World

...a little place for big thoughts...

Monday 3 May 2010

exhaustion with no added sugar


So I am wrapped up in my ultra-furry blanket again. After I wrote my blog last night I climbed three flights of stairs almost on all fours, scrambled into bed, ate dinner on a tray in bed and then collapsed down and passed out at half 8 at night. I must've been totally exhausted and to be honest, I still am. Today I felt really tired and weak so I tested myself with a dog walk and felt strong so I did a workout. I can barely lift my arms now. We're going to make dinner and then put my pajamas on and mooch for the rest of the evening :o) In a nutshell, today has been the absolutely worst day for the sugar ban: when I am feeling ill I always eat absolute junk. My alternative was a super-thick smoothie the lovely bf made me :o)
PS photo of me working at the lake at the horse trials yesterday, badminton house in the background :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment