Ellie's World

...a little place for big thoughts...

Saturday 20 November 2010

running is more boring than watching paint dry


don't get me wrong; I'm a runner, but you have to admit at least with paint you can see a change. I am just miserable because I had to run today and it was a bit grim (although I ran fine) because I later became quite ill with a virus.
Anyway! I digress! So much has happened since my last, albeit boring, blog! I quit my job under the pressure of the meeting I mentioned and left immediately; that really affected me as I didn't get to say goodbye to people I had worked with for 15 months and really adored, although I've since emailed to say my goodbyes.
I did let myself have that night to feel really, epically sorry for myself but then after then I've been super-motivated; the result of which is I've managed to get a temp job doing the same role for the money I wanted from the original place AND they're getting a permanent position lined up and if they like me I will be in a great place to earn it :)
Watch this space!
[photo of me in the awful wind and rain taking the dogs out on day 1 of unemployment!]

No comments:

Post a Comment