Ellie's World

...a little place for big thoughts...

Wednesday 11 August 2010

Simple Star 2010

http://www.simple.co.uk/simple-stars/elliebear.aspx

So today my Dr signed me off for a week from work for stress-related illness. I don't even know where to start in coping or organising my thoughts on the vast list of things which are making my stomach do what it is, but I suppose I have the next 6 days to mull it over. There's nothing like crying on a GP to make you feel embarrassed.

I won't bore you with what's wrong; just know it goes from health issues to money problems and everything in between.

Anyway! I don't like to wallow, and to that end I have entered a competition to win a cool holiday (much needed) and a salaried role (incredibly needed) and this is where you come in - I need your votes (badly)! Please go to the address above and click VOTE FOR THIS STAR and I will be eternally grateful :) I plan on writing a half-decent blog soon...x

No comments:

Post a Comment