Ellie's World

...a little place for big thoughts...

Saturday 14 August 2010

Day 4 of 7


So this is Day 4 of 7 days my Dr signed me off work for stress and I feel, yep, more stressed out than I did when I had a mini-breakdown in the Dr's office. I knew being off work would stress me out, I argued it would. I am going to my mums's on Sunday afternoon and I imagine that'll help. I feel like I have the worst case of cabin fever anyone has ever had without hospitalisation.
I'm not sure what to do with myself and that makes me more stressed. I think I need to get out and about. I think I will up my workouts (even though my body is aching like hell today from the last 2 days helping the bf train for his cricket debut on Sunday).
I did cheer myself slightly yesterday when we went shopping and I got myself a swimming float and some nice workout pants at the sports shop and 3 really beautiful tops from this amazing store on Clifton Triangle that was having a sale. Let the money worries stress me later...
In a mystery move this morning I received a call from my dad at 7.15am which I returned (I was asleep then) but just got answerphone. 3rd call since I was 16 (but who's counting?) so I am perplexed and a little tense it won't be a howdya do type call.
In other news, quite literally, I've started another blog writing satire about local news stories from across the country - you can check it out at http://eobservatory.blogspot.com
I might be biased, but I think it's pretty funny.
I wanted to send out a massive props to my wonder-sister Emma for her stall this year; I really want to go next year, it looks really good fun.
I should also note that the nieces are now writing more legibly than some fully-formed people and have also defied the laws of physics (so proud) and have magically created a living dog from a stuffed toy - true story, just ask Beth.

No comments:

Post a Comment