Ellie's World

...a little place for big thoughts...

Monday 26 July 2010

the dress rehearsal...


...it felt good to have something less important to worry about tonight. I had such a depressing start to the week I took the day off tomorrow to try to recover and sort myself out - I really don't like feeling despair and finding myself crying without having had to think about anything in particular (which is how today started). Practice went well on stage, the 2nd run through was much tighter and we've another practice before the final performance...but we'll be practicing every night!

3 comments:

  1. God imagine only 2 run throughs before having to perform live! in front of real people! where a mistake could happen at any moment! And everyone would see. Even the tiniest mistake could ruin the whole performance, throw everyone else off. What pressure that would put on me, I don't know if I could handle it. Good for you though not even worried about it, not even going through your mind at all just getting on with it my nerves would be shot. Well done :-)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe.. looking at the picture, I was reminded of that one time during high school - Dance Competition. The pressure.. Grr! Anyway, your form looks very nice. You should be able to do good. Anyway, I'm new here at Blogger. I invite you to come visit my site and follow me. Thanks, Ellie.

    http://neneleah30.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi leah - Sorry I only just spotted this; I'll have a looksie now :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete